Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Scypho's Funky Factory

Go down 
+4
vonSteakhand
Scypho
Solilo
Mada
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

Scypho's Funky Factory Empty
PostSubject: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:16 am

Scypho's Funky Factory

Heya, and welcome! I want to do commissions for some sweet cash money on other sites in the future, but I'm seriously not used to taking them. And since I like drawing pokémon and like the characters on this site, I thought that starting out with commissions here for practice could be a cool idea. For poké this time around, though. No real cash until I move over somewhere else, don't worry!

But 'ey, I can't just ask everyone to pay me to draw them things without first showing them what I can do. So have some of my recent work! (These aren't all, there will be more examples further down for the sake of illustrating order options)

[spoiler="Examples + some finished orders"]Scypho's Funky Factory Dcubjwt-21362998-e462-4c64-ae6f-eefba853c836

Scypho's Funky Factory Dcvkasi-1cc7aacc-98f1-42ce-b06c-a8203edd733f

[img]

Last edited by Scypho on Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Username: Mada
Character: Alki the Jigglypuff
(She's a pretty normal Jigglypuff aesthetically. She's smaller than most but i don't think that'd impact the drawing all too much? Otherwise she's just a normal non-shiny Jigglypuff. She wears a red feather between her ear and her curl as a mark of the phantom thieves which she's a part of. Otherwise, pretty normal :)
Type of order: Full body shot
Shading: Mix of styles, yes to outline, no effects
Pose and Expression: I was thinking a kinda shy/bashful sort of pose/expression, if that is alright?
No text is alright
500 Poke I believe is what I owe you?
Other: How do I git gud
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Your order's accepted! Since Jigglypuff's just a lil ball with nubs for arms and legs, it's eligible for a head shot price for full body commission, and your total comes out at 300 ^^

The drawing will be started on soon.
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Your order's done!

I noticed that I did not have any current plan for how I'd prove that a drawing is done, so I decided that I will show it by posting a low-quality version of the final product as a preview, then update it to the high-quality one once the commission is paid. So ye, rule update.

The order's been paid. Here's your drawing! Thanks for commissioning me! ^^

Scypho's Funky Factory <a href=Scypho's Funky Factory Alki10

Hope I did her justice. Haven't drawn any jigglypuff before.

Last edited by Scypho on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Username: Solilo
Character: Synd'r the Vulpix
Description of character's appearance: Normal vulpix but she wears four feathers on her head, three that are grey and white striped and one that's red. I normally imagine them positioned between her ear and the fur on Vulpix's head. Uhh here's a real quick drawing I did ages ago if that helps, but she's missing the fourth feather;
Spoiler:
Type of order:  Full body
Extras: Mixed shading please c:
Pose and expression: Perhaps something that hints at mischievousness or plotting something but isn't like, hugely obvious she's plotting something, if that makes sense? She's the leader of a group of thieves, but she's not evil (at least in my eyes lmao) and has a very cool and serious exterior most of the time.
Any text?: No thanks ^^
Estimated price to pay: 500 I think
Would you like updates on the progress?: Sure
Other: Nothing I can think of
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Thank you Scypho! I put in an admin request to transfer 300 Poke from my account to yours.
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 8:21 am

Your order's accepted, Sol! I'll contact you over Discord, if that's all right? I'll get started on the drawing soon.

EDIT: Ok, so Discord's being difficult right now and won't let me upload images. Is it OK to do it over PMs?

Your pre-view's been updated to show your actual order, Mada. And you're welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:39 am

PMs or Discord is fine! whichever is easier for you c:
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 12:22 pm

All right, your order's done!

The order's been paid. Here you go, Sol! Thanks for ordering ^^
Scypho's Funky Factory Synd_r13

Last edited by Scypho on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:10 pm

I've done the poke transaction of 500 poke from me to you c:
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:59 pm

The preview's been updated to show your drawing ^^
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 3:21 am

Username: vonSteakhand
Character (name and species): Clovis the Piplup
Description of character's appearance: Standard coloration, with a pink joy ribbon worn like a string bowtie. Sometimes I describe him as a bit "bigger" than normal, but I don't think it would show much.
Sprites by EV:
Type of order (Head shot, wanted poster or full body?): Full body
Extras (shading + shading type, effects, outline): Watercolour shading
Pose and expres​sion(if you have anything specific in mind): T-posing Some sort of formal pose and a nice smug face, preferably with the head slightly turned because birds look kinda funny from the front.
Any text?: Nah
Estimated price to pay: 500?
Would you like updates on the progress? Couldn't hurt
Other: You're really good Scypho uwu
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 8:18 am

Your order's been accepted! I'll get started soon c:

Also thanksss ^w^
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Your order's finished! Since it has already been paid, there ain't any need for a preview. So here you go!

Scypho's Funky Factory Clovis10

Thank you for ordering ^^
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Username: Mada
Character: Darcy the Skitty
Description: Just an average skitty. She does wear a light blue scarf frequently however, but other than that she is very average
Type of Order: Full Body
Extras: Mixed Shading
Pose and Expression: She’s a pretty chill/cheerful Pokemon, but I didn’t have any pose in particular in mind. Surprise me! :D
Text? No thanks
Estimated Price I believe 500?
Updates? Yes plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scypho's Funky Factory   Scypho's Funky Factory Empty

Back to top Go down

Scypho's Funky Factory
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next