Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pterra
Energy: 31 - 25 (entrance) = 6
Items in Use: Joy Ribbon

Pterra flapped his way into the island high above the clouds. The island radiated light and some sort of power; and not a lot of pokemon knew anything at all about the so-called 'Sky Pyramid,' mostly because only flying pokemon could go there. And of the flying pokemon that lived in the Floating Islands, not many were brave or strong enough to adventure into the powerful unknown that was the island.

So Pterra was wandering into mostly unexplored places. But this did not bother the cackling outlaw at all. As far as he was concerned, it was the best place to lose any pursuers. Though he doubted that the coward Tropical would dare follow him here. After all, the Tropius was a well-known pacifist and thus easy to take advantage of. That was why Pterra had targeted him, after all. The best victims to outlaws like Pterra were the pokemon who were unable or unwilling to fight back.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Pterra
Energy: 20
Inventory:
-Aerodactylite (2 charges)
-Oran Berry (4)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box
-Sky Gummi
-Gold Gummi

Huh. He hadn't thought his guess would be correct. Seems his deductive skills were higher than he thought. "It's been a while since I've seen my family too," Pterra said, his eyes growing distant as he remembered. His wing claw went to the heart scale hanging around his neck. It was a reminder of his past. "But I left voluntarily... after.... that happened..." He trailed off, remembering sadly his best friend's death at his own claws.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:05 am

Varda looked at the Aerodactyl, unsure what kind of a feeling his friend was feeling. It seemed like they had something in common, though it was difficult to say if Pterra had been separated like him. Some Pokémon just lived far from their families due to their reasons, and wouldn't go back even if they could – even if they missed their family! Such was a thing that happened when a Pokémon left the nest, he supposed…

But the Altaria was curious. He waited for more, his beady eyes fixated on the other Pokémon. His head tilted slightly from side to side, trying to see if he could get more out… And, well, he kind of did! No clear explanations or anything, but something had happened at least! Of course Varda didn't think it had been something bad, so he seemed to visibly perk up at the new nugget of information.
"Oh! What happened?" The blue bird cooed.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:04 am

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box
-Sky Gummi
-Gold Gummi

Pterra frowned at Varda. "I don't like to talk about it," he said unhappily. "It was a bad time in my life... It's why I became an outlaw in the first place. Not that you would understand. I'm sure you've had nothing but a good life. That's the only way you could possibly be so innocent. That or you've just been hit in the head one too many times."

Pterra looked away from Varda, a scowl on his face. His eyes clouded over with pain in remembrance of that terrible stormy day when he had lost the only friend he had ever known.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:25 am

Varda tilted his head with a coo and frowned slightly. It seemed like there wasn't going to be more to that story… Yet there clearly was. Didn't seem like Pterra wanted to talk about it, though. Something bad, something that he didn't want to remember and talk about, surely. Did the Altaria know that feeling?

Tilting his head the other way as he thought, he couldn't really think of a such a bad time he wouldn't talk about. He liked talking. It made him feel better when he talked about bad things!
"Mhh… I guess life is good!" Varda chirped as happily as ever as his smile returned to him. Despite everything that might have happened, he was happy and content. Even if he was still looking for his family.

But did he understand? Could he understand? It was difficult, not knowing what he was actually supposed to understand.
"Everything could always be worse, right? We'll keep overcoming everything until, um, we can't!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:49 am

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box
-Sky Gummi
-Gold Gummi

Pterra snorted at the upbeat statements spewing from the altaria. "Figures you would have that sort of attitude. You wanna know what really happened to me?" He demanded. "It was all my fault that my best friend died! We were working on a project together and got so caught up in the project that we didn't notice the thunderstorm until it was in full force. We tried to get home but a lightning bolt struck me and we got separated. If she hadn't been with me, she would have died in that storm! They never even found her body..." Pterra trailed off, tears spilling from his eyes from the trauma.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:01 am

Varda nodded when his friend asked if he really wanted to know what happened, as he really was curious! However, he didn't know that Pterra actually would tell him, as it almost seemed like the Pokémon really didn't want to talk about it. And… He also managed to miss the Aerodactyl's tone and how seriously this was affecting Pterra. Perhaps it would have been better to not talk about it, but it had already happened. It was too late – and it was a lot to take in.

"Oh..." The bird chirped, his cheerful bounce gone and his expression changing as he slowly took it all in. Death… Was something he hadn't really experienced, himself. Well, obviously not personally, but… No one close to him like that had died. He didn't really know how it was.
"I'm sorry," he cooed, having a hard time figuring out what he was supposed to say in a situation like this anyway. No one close to Varda had even had someone else that had died, so this really was the first time he had to confront the subject like this.
"But… It was a storm. You can't control what a storm does…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5